LEADER IN TRAINING (LIT)
Days: Monday to Friday
Leader in Training (LIT) is a leadership program for youth ages 13+ that have a genuine desire to work with children and develop their leadership skills. As a group, LITs will create unforgettable memories and lasting friendships as they work together during programs with HVNA. As individuals, each LIT will grow in confidence, make a difference in kids’ lives, and be on their way to potential employment in the future.
On a daily/weekly basis, LITs will assist with daily program whether it’s arts, crafts or games for children ranging in ages from 4-12 years, as well as, contribute to ensuring a safe and clean program site. Each LIT will work cooperatively with other LITs, Program Leaders, the Program Coordinator and report directly to the Community Engagement Coordinator.
Please fill out the Leader in Training (LIT) Inquiry Sign-Up Form to learn more!Read The Leader in Training (LIT) Program Information Booklet
Leader In Training Camp
Days: Monday to Thursday
Hespeler Village Neighbourhood Association is proud to present its first Summer of hosting the Leader In Training Camp – A Leadership Development Camp for Youth program! This program is designed for youth to have a summer filled with rewarding experiences. In the program, LITs will:
• Meet other LITs and create lasting friendships
• Learn leadership skills and earn the LEAD Certificate
• Plan and execute community outreach projects
• Volunteer with local businesses and community organizations and earn volunteer hours
• Program plan for HVNA’s Summer Fun Camp
• Prepare and create HVNA’s Busy Bee Bags
• Plan and execute HVNA Pop-Up Play Events
• Participate in team building activities and adventures
• Have fun!
Please fill out the Leader in Training Inquiry Sign-Up Form to learn more!Read The Leader in Training (LIT) Camp Program DetailsApply Now!