SUMMER 2018 LEADER IN TRAINING APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!
Please complete the LIT VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM 2018 Applications may be emailed to email@example.com, mailed or dropped off at the HVNA Office:
C/o St. Luke’s United Church 1620 Franklin Blvd. Cambridge, ON N3C 1P2
Applications are due on June 1, 2018.
To learn more about the HVNA Leader In Training Program, please click to view the LIT-handout-flyer-2018
– [lead] – Mandatory
– High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development – Highly Recommended
– Standard First Aid & CPR C – Highly Recommended
– An interest in working with children
– Past leadership development experience through school, church, clubs, etc.
– Good communication skills and the ability to work with others
– Knowledge of songs, games, crafts, etc