SUMMER 2017 LEADER IN TRAINING APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!!
Please complete the LIT VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM 2017. Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed or dropped off at the HVNA Office:
C/o St. Luke’s United Church 1620 Franklin Blvd. Cambridge, ON N3C 1P2
To learn more about the HVNA Leader In Training Program, please click to view the LIT Handout Flyer 2017
- [lead] – Mandatory
- High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development – Highly Recommended
- Standard First Aid & CPR C – Highly Recommended
- An interest in working with children
- Past leadership development experience through school, church, clubs, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others
- Knowledge of songs, games, crafts, etc