HVNA Summer Fun Camp is always a blast! As a member of HIGH FIVE, we are committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs and provide day camp experiences where children are safe, special and empowered.
Outdoor play is scheduled each day and includes offsite adventures like going to local parks and community attractions.
What you should know
In compliance with the Child Care and Early Years Act, children must be at least four years of age in order to attend our day camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 – 12 (Kiddie Camp excluded)
- Pre-registration is required – our registration date is Saturday April 7th from 9am-11am
- Photo identification is required at pick-up time.
- Dress for a mess!
- No refunds
- Camp subsidies are available upon request.
- Pizza lunch is available on specific days at an extra cost
- Day Campers are given a HVNA t-shirt to wear for the week
- Extended Care is available in the afternoon and goes until 5:15pm, for an additional cost of $40/week.
- Daily outdoor play and weekly water activities are planned.
*Reminder: You must register for summer camp in person during our office hours (Mon-Thu, 10-4, Fri 10-12) or by appointment. To make an appointment please email email@example.com
Summer Fun Camp Calendars 2018 are here! Please see below all the exciting things planned for campers this summer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!