HVNA Summer Fun Camp is always a blast! As a member of HIGH FIVE, we are committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs and provide day camp experiences where children are safe, special and empowered.
Outdoor play is scheduled each day and includes offsite adventures like going to local parks and community attractions.
What you should know
In compliance with the Child Care and Early Years Act, children must be at least four years of age in order to attend our day camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 – 12
- Registration is required – April 6, 2019 @9am – SAVE THE DATE
- Photo identification is required at pick-up time.
- Dress for a mess!
- No refunds
- Camp subsidies are available upon request.
- Pizza lunch is available on specific days at an extra cost
- Day Campers are given a HVNA t-shirt to wear for the week
- Extended Care is available in the afternoon and goes until 5:00pm, for an additional cost of $40/week.
- Daily outdoor play and weekly water activities are planned.
Summer Fun Camp 2019
Save the Date for Registration
April 6, 2019 – 9am
Please contact email@example.com for any questions!