Register your child and commit to attending the program Monday – Thursday, and the cost of the program is only $300.00 for the entire school year (Sept 2018 – June 2019)! * Please note, subsidies are available upon request. For more information, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Program Details
– After School Program begins Tuesday, September 4, 2018
– After School Program runs Monday – Thursday for the duration of the school year.
– Payment can be made in two $150.00 installments (one per session) or one $300.00 payment upfront.
– HVNA’s After School Program is available for students from Woodland Park and St. Elizabeth Elementary schools. Staff will arrange meeting spots at both schools and will assist with safe arrival to our After School Program site, Hespeler Arena – Bee Hive Hall.
– HVNA’s After School Program is also available for other children grades 1-6 in the community if a parent/guardian can ensure their safe arrival.
– HVNA’s After School Program requires kids to register and attend program Monday-Thursday in order to comply with the Ministry’s guideline
– If your child cannot attend on a given day, HVNA requires a phone call or email letting us know of the scheduled absence.
– HVNA’s After School Program is available on school days, After School Program is cancelled on PD Days, Statutory Holidays, and school breaks and cancellations.
– HVNA does offer PD Day Camp on all school board PD Days.
– After School Program participants must be picked up no later than 5:30 or have completed a Non-Parent Pick-up/ Permission to Sign Out Form. Please see our Supplemental Information Form for further program details.
-Run by High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development Certified Instructors
Who is eligible to take part?
Youth that are currently in grade 1-6
– Children that are able to take direction and instruction from a staff person
– Children that are comfortable and able to interact in a group environment
– Children that interact and participate in the program in a manner that is safe for themselves and others
– HVNA is committed to providing quality service that is accessible to all persons. Please discuss your child’s needs with a staff member.
Questions? email email@example.com