House of Friendship – Family Outreach Program
Is your family struggling?
Do you want to go back to school to upgrade your education so that you can get a better job, but just can’t find the extra money?
Does your child want to participate in a recreational activity, but you can’t afford to pay for it?
Do your children need dental, eyeglasses, or counselling and you can’t find a way to cover these expenses?
Contact Samantha at House of Friendship!
Family Outreach Worker
Tel: 519-742-8327 x250
Healthy Smiles Ontario
Free Dental Programs for eligible children and youth 17 and under!
What services does Healthy Smiles Ontario cover?
- And more!
Children are automatically enrolled in HSO the program when they or their family receive:
- Temporary care assistance
- Assistance for children with severe disabilities
- Ontario Works
- Ontario Disability Support
To enroll your child in Healthy Smiles Ontario
- Apply online at Healthy Smiles Ontario
- Call Service Ontario INFO line toll-free at 1-844-296-6306 (TTY 1-800-387-5559)
- Call Region of Waterloo Public Health & Emergency Services 519-575-4400 (TTY 519-575-4608)
Our Program Coordinator is available to link your family to resources in the community including food, transporation, recreation, childcare and support.