HVNA March Break Camps are always a blast! As a member of HIGH FIVE, we are committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs and provide day camp experiences where children are safe, special and empowered.
Outdoor play is scheduled each day and may include offsite adventures like going to local parks and community attractions.
What you should know:
- Camps are for children ages 4 – 12
- Pre-registration is required
- Photo identification is required at pick-up time.
- Dress for a mess!
- No refunds
- Camp subsidies are available upon request
- Camp is run out of St. Luke’s Church Gym
Check back for information on March Break Camp 2020!
Registration & More information:
To register, please call the office at 519-240-3567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org